The 5 best dinosaur cartoon movies are films that appeal to adults and children. As with any good cartoon, the look is designed for a child but the humor is often geared towards adults. That means that you can sit down with your kids and watch the 5 best dinosaur cartoon movies of all time.
- "Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs" (2009). As the "Ice Age" movies progressed, dinosaurs played more important roles. In the movie "Ice Age: The Meltdown" (2006), the dinosaurs played primarily bad guys. In the movie "Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs" (2009), the dinosaurs played a huge part in the final plot resolution. It took three movies to get there, but the "Ice Age" movies finally produced one of the 5 best dinosaur cartoon movies ever.
- "The Land Before Time" (1988). This movie takes the audience through just about every emotion possible. It begins with sadness, despair and anger; and then it slowly moves to satisfaction and contentment. That is what makes this one of the 5 best dinosaur cartoon movies of all time.
- "The Land Before Time III: The Time of the Great Giving" (1995). Leave it to Universal Pictures to put a spin on the extinction of the dinosaurs that allows their characters to save the day. There were several sequels in "The Land Before Time" series, but this one had a bit more substance to it than the others. Your kids won't learn anything from watching this movie, but it is still one of the 5 best dinosaur cartoon movies ever.
- "How to Train Your Dragon" (2010). This movies is a lot of fun and a very good story. It is one of the more action-packed movies on the list of the 5 best dinosaur cartoon movies, and it would appeal to adults and children.
- "We're Back! A Dinosaur's Story" (1993). With a bad guy named Professor Screw Eyes, you can imagine what you get with this movie. But it is a fun movie for children and it has some pretty interesting characters as well.
Bring back Billy Dee! After having done everything in his power to ruin one of the most beloved movie franchises of a ...
You probably have a good idea how traditional animation works: A guy sits at a desk, draws a series of pictures and voil ...
Go ahead—it's okay.