The 5 best dinosaur cartoon movies are films that appeal to adults and children. As with any good cartoon, the look is designed for a child but the humor is often geared towards adults. That means that you can sit down with your kids and watch the 5 best dinosaur cartoon movies of all time.
- "Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs" (2009). As the "Ice Age" movies progressed, dinosaurs played more important roles. In the movie "Ice Age: The Meltdown" (2006), the dinosaurs played primarily bad guys. In the movie "Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs" (2009), the dinosaurs played a huge part in the final plot resolution. It took three movies to get there, but the "Ice Age" movies finally produced one of the 5 best dinosaur cartoon movies ever.
- "The Land Before Time" (1988). This movie takes the audience through just about every emotion possible. It begins with sadness, despair and anger; and then it slowly moves to satisfaction and contentment. That is what makes this one of the 5 best dinosaur cartoon movies of all time.
- "The Land Before Time III: The Time of the Great Giving" (1995). Leave it to Universal Pictures to put a spin on the extinction of the dinosaurs that allows their characters to save the day. There were several sequels in "The Land Before Time" series, but this one had a bit more substance to it than the others. Your kids won't learn anything from watching this movie, but it is still one of the 5 best dinosaur cartoon movies ever.
- "How to Train Your Dragon" (2010). This movies is a lot of fun and a very good story. It is one of the more action-packed movies on the list of the 5 best dinosaur cartoon movies, and it would appeal to adults and children.
- "We're Back! A Dinosaur's Story" (1993). With a bad guy named Professor Screw Eyes, you can imagine what you get with this movie. But it is a fun movie for children and it has some pretty interesting characters as well.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.