5 Best Disney Pixar Villians
The 5 best Disney Pixar villians don't have to deal with something real-life bad guys have to contend with--a conscious. These villians have elevated the scary guy game in animated features by being extra creepy and devious. Here, in no particular order, are the 5 best Disney/Pixar villians.
- Buddy Pine/Syndrome. When we first meet Buddy Pine in "The Incredibles," it is as Mr. Incredible's number one fan. After being denied a chance to become Mr. Incredible's sidekick, Buddy Pine goes all evil on the world. He becomes Syndrome. Syndrome is thought to be one of the best Disney/Pixar villians because he is willing to do whatever it takes become a superhero himself. In a pathetic attempt to become the world's best superhero, Syndrome kills off most of the world's superheroes. What could possibly be worse than killing off all those super guys in capes?
- Chef Skinner. In "Ratatouille," Chef Skinner is in charge of Gusteau's Restaurant. Skinner is just your typical old guy with tight underwear. Sure, he has no patience for anyone or anything, but you want to cut him a break because he's really short. Skinner's true evil lies in his ambitious goals. He wants to become the permanent owner of Gusteau's and will stop at anything to make this happen. Skinner even hides Gusteau's DNA test to keep the heir from claming restaurant.
- AUTO. When you think of the best Disney/Pixar villians, a computer would normally never cross your mind. In "WALL-E," AUTO is an evil computer that is hell-bent on keeping the humans from reaching Earth. For a machine with no legs and one eye, AUTO really does some damage. AUTO beats WALL-E senseless just to keep control of the humans on the ship.
- Charles Muntz. At the beginning of "Up," we are introduced to world famous adventurer Charles Muntz. Muntz sets off on an expedition to clear his good name. Who knows what happened to him in that hot-air balloon with his hundred or so dogs, but Muntz comes back short a stack. His blind ambition to regain his former glory makes him one of the best Disney/Pixar villians. He even tries to take out Karl.
- Sid. "Toy Story's" Sid may be a typical boy who likes to make crazy things out of old toys, but to toys he is scary. Sid's evil plot to dismantle toys and make them uber creepy places him on the list of best Disney/Pixar villians. Sid will stop at nothing to make those evil little toys. He even tried to dismantle the movie's hero.
With many more animated features due from Disney/Pixar, there will undoubtedly be more creepy guys out there to scare the wits out of kids.