If your in the market for a pair of good arch supports, then you need to get one of the five best Dr. Scholl's arch supports. Having good arch supports can drastically reduce both foot and back pain. These arch supports will allow you to be able to spend longer periods of time on your feet doing your favorite physical activity. Read on to find out more about the five best Dr. Scholl's arch supports.
- Dr. Scholl's Adjustable Arch Pain Relief Orthotics. These supports will work in all different types of shoes, including dress shoes. These Dr. Scholl's arch supports let you customize them to suit the needs of your feet. They can be customized to light, medium or firm support. The foam material that the supports are made of will absorb shock as you are walking or running.
- Dr. Scholl's For Her Hidden Supports. One of the best things about these Dr. Scholl's Arch supports is that they are clear and very discreet. They are made with a soft and comfortable gel. The adhesive on the back of the supports ensure that they will stay firmly in place. These supports help relieve the pain that comes from planter fasciitis and other conditions.
- Dr. Scholl's Tri-Comfort For Men. Since these Dr. Scholl's arch supports are flexible, they are very comfortable. These supports cushion both the heel and ball of the foot. Besides reducing foot pain, these Dr. Scholl's arch supports will also help reduce back pain. Since these are three quarter length, your toes can move freely while wearing these supports.
- Dr. Scholl's Back Pain Relief Orthotics. If you suffer from back pain, you should try these Dr. Scholl's arch supports. Wearing these supports will allow you to be able to stand on your feet for longer periods of time. The shock guard cushions help absorb jarring shock that can cause back pain. The cushions also help relieve stress on the body by evenly distributing your body weight.
- Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Arch Supports. These Dr. Scholl's arch supports are great because they are so lightweight that people barely even notice that they are there. These have a unique dual gel design. The part of the support that is dark blue supports the arch of the foot, while the light blue part of the support cushions the forefoot. These supports also add stability.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.