Good drama schools are far and few between, so if you are looking for a drama school, check out this list of the 5 best drama schools in Michigan.
- Central Michigan University. Central Michigan University is one of the 5 best drama schools in Michigan. The curriculum at CMU is very strong, and they have state-of-the-art facilities. The drama program at Central Michigan University is comprised of the following two programs that work together to help develop your skills: the communication area and the theatre, interpretation and dance area. Central Michigan University is located in Mount Pleasant, Michigan.
- Michigan State University. Depending on what field you want to go into, MSU offers the following bachelor degree programs: arts, acting and design. One of the main goals of the drama program at Michigan State University, which is one of the 5 best drama schools in Michigan, is to promote theatre and drama as civilizing agents in society. Michigan State University is located in East Lansing, Michigan.
- Wayne State University. Wayne State University, one of the 5 best drama schools in Michigan, is Detroit's oldest noncommercial theatre. Wayne State offers two programs that incorporate drama: a bachelor of arts with a major in theatre and a bachelor of fine arts with a major in theatre. Wayne State is one of the most educational theaters in the nation. Wayne State University is located in Detroit, Michigan.
- Eastern Michigan University. Eastern Michigan University, one of the 5 best drama schools in Michigan, offers many programs that incorporate drama, including majors in art, communication, dance and theatre, and minors in drama. Eastern Michigan has many theatres for students to practice in, including the Quirk Theatre, Sponberg Theatre and Lab Theatre. The drama program at ESU is located in Ypsilanti, Michigan.
- Hope College. The final drama school to make our list of the 5 best drama schools in Michigan is Hope College. The theatre and drama department at Hope College is a very close-knit group, and students are given the opportunity to participate in internships in New York City, Philadelphia and Chicago. The program at Hope College is designed on a contract basis, so as to meet the individual needs and goals of each particular student. You can find Hope College in Holland, Michigan.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.