The five best dress shoes for flat feet are made by different designers specializing in a variety of foot disorders. Many choices exist is a variety of styles, widths and colors to provide comfort and proper support while still looking stylish. Shoes need to be appropriate for the feet pronation type to find the best dress shoes for flat feet. This will ensure buying the best shoe for your needs.
- Aetrex is the best designer of dress shoes for people with flat feet. Their designs incorporate a shoe with added support without looking like an orthopedic shoe. Try the Gramercy Slip-ons. These shoes are available in black leather uppers with non-skid outsoles. The insoles are the Mosaic peel away to relieve pressure.
- Drew shoes handmade craftsmanship makes this shoe one of the best dress shoes for people with flat feet. The Drew's Walker II is a black or brown leather dress shoe with lace up closure available in an oxford style and has width sizes available in D through 4E. This shoe features two removable foot beds for depth. Drew shoes are available in many locations including on line stores.
- The Drew Expidition II is an oxford style shoe with a rocker bottom. Leather uppers are available in black and white. The shoe features a broad toe box for a pressure free fit.
- Apex, now known as Aetrex, still sells the Apex Ambulator Classic Oxford. Available in brown and black, the shoe features a high toe box and removeable insole for total comfort.
- The Aetrex Gramercy Lace Oxford's are the best looking of all the dress shoes for people with flat feet. The oxford comes in black or brown with removable Mosaic insole and skid resistant heel.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.