5 Best Drinking Games Ever
It is inevitable; when you are drinking you will want to know the 5 best drinking games ever. Unfortunately, from the time we are teenagers we are learning and playing drinking games. The best drinking games ever are played with a number of people. Generally the more people, the more fun it is.
- Quarters. In this best drinking game ever you need a quarter, a short glass and alcohol. Everyone sits around a table and tries to bounce a quarter off the table and into the glass. When a person gets it in he picks a person to drink. If he misses, it becomes the next player's turn. If someone gets three in a row, he makes a rule. Rules can be anything from not being allowed to say certain words to requiring each player to take a drink before their turn. If a rule is broken, the rule breaker must take a drink.
- High or Low. This ranks as one of the best drinking games ever because it is easy to play. All you need is a deck of cards and alcohol. The first card is flipped over and the player must guess whether the next card will be high or low. If the player is wrong, he takes a drink. If the player is right, he can continue until he either misses one or until he passes to the next player. Players can only pass after they make three correct guesses. For example, player one guesses correctly four times and passes to player two. Player two then guesses one correctly, but misses the next guess. Player two must drink five times.
- Bullsh*t. This is another great drinking game that only requires a deck of cards and alcohol. The goal of this drinking game is to get rid of all of your cards the quickest. Deal the cards evenly to every player. The first person lays down the number of aces they have and tell the players how many aces they have, even if they lie to get rid of more cards. The other players have the right to say “bullsh*t” if they think the first player is lying. Whichever player is wrong has to pick up the entire stack of cards. For example, player one lays down three cards and says he has three aces. Player two says "bullsh*t." They check the cards and player one laid down one ace and two other cards. Player one must pick up the entire pile.
- Black and Red. This has the same rules as High or Low except the players guess if the next card is black or red.
- Beer Pong. This best drinking game ever is played with two or four people at a time. You need a ping pong table, beer, a ball and paddles. Each player sets a beer approximately twelve inches away from the edge. The goal of the game is to get the ball into the beer on the opposite side. After the ball is thrown, no one can touch the ball until it hits the cup or misses after a single bounce. The ball hitting the cup means the opponent must take a drink. If the ball goes into the cup, the opponent must drink the entire cup.
These best drinking games ever have been played for years and by people of various ages. The more skill you have at predicting the next card or bouncing a quarter, the better chances you have of winning these games.