The 5 best drivers for golf are those drivers that amplify your first shot during any golf game. Drivers in general are meant to help you out with your long-yardage holes, and the best drivers are ones which are the lightest and longest of all your clubs in your golf bag. The average cost for a decent driver–owing to strides made in technology–can range from moderate to expensive so these drivers are very much within your reach.
- TEC Plus 460 cc Ti Matrix Driver Men's. This driver for golf from TEC easily takes the number one spot because it is not only super-affordable, but it is also made for amateurs and beginners, who need to be eased into golf to become better players. With a deep face and a design that is great for tee shots, the TEC Plus 460 cc Ti Matrix Driver will help improve your game.
- Callaway Big Bertha Diablo Driver. Callaway's Big Bertha Diablo Driver deserves the two spot because of its abnormally big and generous sweet spot. The sweet spot is the biggest part of the club face, and this Diablo Driver has a bigger hitting area because of its technological design which reshaped the face with a hyperbolic curve. Whenever you hit golf balls with this driver, you ought to get greater distance and speed.
- Forgan Red Square Titanium Golf Club 460cc Driver. This driver by Forgan of St. Andrews was made to strategically distribute weight to all corners of the club head. That alone puts this driver for golf solidly at number three, but that's not the extent of its features. This driver also encourages you to hit the ball straight by lessening the horizontal and vertical twist on your shots.
- TaylorMade Men's Burner 460 Ti Driver. With a club length of 46 inches and a weight of only 50 grams on the shaft, this Men's Burner 460 Ti Driver permits you to achieve a speedier swing and a longer driving distance, which is why it earns its spot at number four. The next time you're out on the links and you want to hit a shot with greater accuracy, you better make sure you have a TaylorMade Men's Burner 460 Ti Driver in your hand.
- Pinemeadow Logo Red Alert Driver. This driver for golf is so ultra-cheap that you may wonder about its quality, but in realty, it is a driver that makes it easy to hit balls because of its short hosel design along with its formed keel sole. The good thing with this driver is if it breaks, you can easily buy another one.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.