Ready to spin your wheels while traveling the roads on one of the 5 best dual sport motorcycles? With free access land losing ground, motorcycle riders have to make sure they have a bike that can take the rugged ground and open land no matter where they roam. When purchasing your first or next motorcycle, remember the dual purpose bike takes you wherever you want, whenever you want without forfeiting freedom or changing direction when the pavement ends.
- Kawasaki leads the way as always with the Z1000. 2010 saw the return of the Kawasaki as the front runner in performance when Kawasaki overhauled it's Z1000 from top to bottom. Kawasaki is now said to deliver a more entertaining, smoother, stable ride for the cyclist who loves the road. The 2010 Z1000 has rear suspension, a purpose-built engine and frame. The new design has been sharpened with a more defined, sleeker, modern line. It now peaks the contemporary rider interest. It has a bright LED- style tail light and signature trapeze shaped exhaust pipe. With the new 32.1 inch seat, the rider, any rider, can keep their feet firmly planted on the ground when stopping. The engine is now less harsh and the sound is more composed diminishing the amount of noise when stopping for red lights or stop signs.
- 2011 Suzuki DR 650SE is the carry over from the 2010 model. This dual purpose motorcycle provides the hard charging dynamics required of any dirt bike enthusiast when performing or just enjoying the road. In addition, it provides the ease of handling demands. It is lightweight yet durable. When manipulating lanes, the Suzuki DR 650SE is extremely manageable in addition to safe. Riders find themselves maneuvering lanes as if there are no cars to impact their steering dynamics. The body has been engineered for off road and on road agility in addition to smooth street performance. The torque has been dynamically engineered to allow the driver the ability to accelerate reaching speeds within seconds necessary to maneuver corners, hard terrain or heavy trafficked highways.
- 2010 BMW R 1200 GS. Manufactured by BMW, the R1200 GS is powered by a 4 Stroke, 1170cc, Air oil cooled SOHC Flat Twin Engine. This particular engine is specifically designed for BMW and has an electric starter. The 6 speed manual transmission holds a fuel capacity of 5.3 gallons and sits on GS 1200 R Aluminum wheels. The front wheels are suspended with a Telescopic fork and the rear suspension is with a single side swing arm. Secure dual hydraulic disc brakes are on the front end and hydraulic disc brakes are on the back.
- 2010 KTM 690 Enduro R. The KTM is powered by an impressive 4 stroke, 654cc liquid cooled SOHC single cylinder engine with an electric starter. The bike has a 6 speed manual transmission. It's equipped with a 3.2 gallon fuel tank capacity. Front and rear disc brakes and this one has only one passenger seating capacity yet it is great for on and off road traveling needs. A dynamite motorcycle when only one person is traveling.
- 2010 MOTO Guzzi Stelvio 1200 ABS. Powered by a Tein V engine with 4 stroke capability, 1151cc, air plus oil cooled, SOHC, and an electric starter, the MOTO has a 6 speed manual transmission with 4.8 gallon fuel capacity, aluminum wheels, front end suspension with dual hydraulic disc brakes and rear suspension on a single sided swing arm for quick stopping ability. Also equipped with standard Stelvio ABS and two piece, two passenger two seating capacity.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert ...
What Makes Men Attractive to Women
What women want—confidence, a sense of humor and abs.