Having one of the 5 best dual time wrist watches allows you to keep accurate time in two different time zones. These watches are wonderful for people who travel frequently or who have friends in different time zones. These watches are also great for sports fans who want to make sure they catch a big game that is happening in another time zone. Here are the best dual time wrist watches.
- Casio Men's AW49HE-1AV Ana-Digi Dual Time Watch. This dual time wrist watch has a black dial. The Arabic numerals on the face of the watch allow you to tell the time in one time zone, and the the digital display window allows you to tell the time in another time zone. This watch has a black resin band and is water-resistant up to 165 feet.
- Skagen Men's 281LSLB Dual Time Leather Watch. There are two dials that sit on top of each other on this dressy dual time wrist watch. The scratch-resistant crystal on this watch protects the dial from getting scratched. This is a great watch for swimming because it is water-resistant up to one hundred meters. The watch has a black leather band and a stainless steel case.
- TX Men's T3B901 730 Series Classic Fly Back Chronograph Dual Time Zone Watch. This is one strong and bold-looking watch. A fly back chronograph and compass are both featured on this dual time wrist watch. The luminous indexes on the watch make it easy to read in the dark. The stainless steel bracelet on this watch has a safety clasp on it.
- Casio Men's EFX700D-1A4V Edifice Gold 700 Series Dual Time Watch. With it's durable construction, this watch is great for people who have an active lifestyle. A date display and a countdown timer are both featured on this dual time wrist watch. There is also a stop watch on it that measures time to one-twentieth of a second. Since this watch is water-resistant up to one hundred meters, people who own it don't have to worry about it getting ruined if they get it wet.
- Casio Men's AW 48HE-8 Dual AV Ana-Digi Dual Time Watch. There are day, date and month functions on this watch. The watch has a gray dial and resin case. It also has both analog and digital functions, which allow for a dual time display. The gold tone index beads that embellish the face of the watch give it a classy look.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?