5 Best Dumbo Brooklyn Restaurants
The 5 best DUMBO Brooklyn restaurants sit in the Brooklyn neighborhood, which connects Manhattan to Brooklyn across the East River and which also goes east from Manhattan Bridge to the Vinegar Hill section. An acronym, DUMBO stands for Down Under the Manhattan Bridge Overpass. Because of its dense population and melting pot of differing ethnicities, you ought to be able to get something decent to eat in DUMBO Brooklyn.
- Atlantic ChipShop. The Atlantic ChipShop steals the first spot on this countdown of best DUMBO restaurants in Brooklyn because it brings a distinctly British flavor and food to this neighborhood of Brooklyn. Featuring cheap food and traditional food like haddock and cod with fries, the Atlantic ChipShop offers you eats that fill you up with all the satisfaction in the world. 129 Atlantic Avenue, Brooklyn, New York, 11215.
- Bacchus Bistro. At number two because of its pre-fixed menu that comes at a reasonable $25, Bacchus Bistro is one of those gems that you find in any neighborhood. They serve both brunch and dinner and feature a lovely patio area which enables you to dine outside if the weather permits. 409 Atlantic Avenue, Brooklyn, New York, 11217.
- Andy's. Surprisingly, Andy's is a Chinese restaurant (with a name like that, it's likely people will think anything but Chinese food) that gets rave reviews from patrons, with some even calling it the best they've ever had in this DUMBO Brooklyn neighborhood. Vegetable dishes like their baby bok choy are standouts, and that is why it is awarded the number three position. 128 Montague Street, Brooklyn, New York, 11201.
- Casa Tua. Casa Tua is a DUMBO Brooklyn restaurant that serves lunch and dinner and features some really excellent pizza. While this place also offers pasta as a lunch and dinner choice, it is their pizza that gets the best reviews from customers, and this likely has to do with the fact that they cook it inside of an authentic brick oven. 145 Atlantic Avenue, Brooklyn, New York, 11201.
- Garden of Eden. Not to be confused with the Garden of Eden that appears in the Holy Bible, this Garden of Eden serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. It is not so much a restaurant as it is a little, quaint deli that serves up some of the nicest sandwiches that you will ever have the delight to try in all of Brooklyn's DUMBO neighborhood. 180 Montague Street, Brooklyn, New York, 11201.