5 Best Earphones For Running
The 5 best earphones for running depend on the runner's preference. Everyone's ear is different. A major factor in listening to your favorite jam while running needs to be the endurance of the earphones being used. They need to stay put and still maintain good audio quality. However, it is good to remember, while running, to keep volume at a low rate. This is so you can stay safe. This is particularly true when running in a high traffic area, where hearing oncoming danger is a must.
- Koss KSC 75. Costing only $20, these earphones have amazing audio quality while giving high performance. They are clip-ons so they will stay secure during any jog. They are great too because they can go under hats and jogging caps. Since they go on the outside of the ear, they aren't susceptible to sweat getting inside of the ear as well.
- Sony MDR-G75LW. These earphones are bit pricier, coming in at $40. However, they are the "behind-the-neck" style that offer complete security while running. They are really great for users that are continuously active.
- Senheiser PMX 100-II. These earphones are high end and offer plenty of good audio quality. Their sleek design and bright colors can help them be found in dark spots, like a gym bag. They come with audio adjustments directly on the chords for easy reach.
- Woodies iESW201B Sport. For roughly $40 these earphones have the wrap around ear design that offers security. However, they are the plug-in style that allows for maximum audio reception. Not only a good price, but a great earphone.
- Skullcandy Smokin' Buds. For the cost of $25, the fidelity of these earphones are fantastic. They come in a vast array of colors and they also have a lifetime warranty. They come equipped with three different sized eartips that make for ample security during running.