5 Best Electric Paintball Guns
The 5 best electric paintball guns will all give you reliability and precision. Whether you're just starting out with paintball shooting, or you're an paintball enthusiast, these guns won't disappoint you. They are long-lasting guns with unique features that will help you succeed.
- Spyder E99 Avant Paintball Gun. This paintball gun has an electronic trigger frame and can shoot up to 14 balls per second. For a low price you are getting a gun that will give you optimal performance. With three firing modes, you can be prepared to face any situation.
- Rex Type R Air Ram Electronic Paintball Gun. This electronic gun has a low pressure design for Nitro/Compressed air. With an air-ram electronic design and low operating pressure, this gun won't disappoint you. With an endless list of features, this reliable electronic paintball gun is sure to improve your shooting precision.
- KP5 CM023 Airsoft Electric Gun. This gun comes loaded with numerous accessories for your shooting needs. The gun itself is a 1/1 scale replic of an automatic gun, which can be set to be full automatic or semi automatic. The quality of this gun is exceptional and at a low cost. You won't be disappointed making this great investment.
- Thompson M1A1 Full Metal Body AEG Airsoft Gun. This is one of the best electronic paintball guns you can find on the market. This cheap gun is remarkably under $200 giving you a powerful precise paintball gun at an outstanding low cost. With a 340 ft/sec velocity, this gun has the power of an elite gun.
- Boyi M4 M16 Grenade Electric Airsoft Rifle LPEG. This electric paintball gun can be set to full or semi automatic. With a 500 rounds per minute, you will find yourself fully equipped to face any shooting challenge. The precision and excellence of this gun is truly unmatched.