The 5 best emo songs about cheating cover the subject with the kind of emotional clarity and depth you would expect from these bands. Emo songs about cheating are fairly common, but these are the cream of the crop. Each song deals with the heartache of jealousy, and feelings of loss that come from the betrayal of infidelity.
- When it comes to eloquently written emo songs about cheating, Taking Back Sunday have you covered, and their song “Cute Without The ‘E’ (Cut From The Team)” is no exception. With an array of overlapping vocals and harmonies, this song truly sums up the feelings of being cheated on and taken advantage of, both musically and
- “Self Esteem” by The Offspring is written from a first person point of view, making the song easy to relate to. When you hear the singer croon that his girlfriend claims to love him, yet sleeps with his friends, you will know that this is one of the best emo songs about cheating.
- While The Films are not an especially well known band, their lyrics are wonderfully emotive, and their song “Belt Loops” will literally make you feel as though you are the one being cheated on. Unlike many emo songs about cheating, this song has an optimistic tone, saying that in the end, everything will be allright.
- Frontman Daryl Palumbo’s heartfelt screaming truly expresses the feelings of anger one experiences after falling victim to infidelity in Glassjaw’s “Siberian Kiss”. With aggressive screaming from beginning to end, “Siberian Kiss” is by far one of the best angry emo songs about cheating.
- Despite the lengthy title, Panic! At The Disco’s “Lying Is The Most Fun a Girl Can Have Without Taking Off Her Clothes “ manages to concisely express the healing phase of being cheated on. Brendon Urie’s angelic vocals even manage to make lines like “Sweetie, you had me.” sound less than cocky.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …