If you're looking to find the 5 best episodes of "The Best Sex Ever," then you may come to find these five hot and steamy episodes to be right up your alley. "The Best Sex Ever" was a sexually-oriented anthology TV series that aired on Cinemax in the early 2000's, featuring an ensemble of porn stars ranging from Monica Mayhem to Sunrise Adams, as well as many simulated sex sequences that varied from voyeur-ish to soft-core. The basis of the show was a radio show of the same name where callers call in to tell the host their sexual encounters.
- Season 1, Episode 3: "Seeing Double." This steamy episode follows a man who is happy with his relationship and his encounter with two women who look strikingly similar to his girlfriend. Our male protagonist must balance this overwhelming fantasy with his relationship. Little does he know, his girlfriend is the experimental type.
- Season 1, Episode 13: "Not on the Menu." This hot episode of "The Best Sex Ever" revolves around a sensual dinner date/meeting between a young man, his brand new boss, and his sexy girlfriend. However, the overall dinner engagement ends up transforming into a crazy night of voyeurism and sex for the three of them.
- Season 1, Episode 2: "Private Eyes." This episode of "The Best Sex Ever" follows a private investigator who is hired by a woman to spy on her cheating husband. Upon finding the right evidence, the detective decides to take some time off from his job to spend time with the man's wife, joined by a lovely friend of her's.
- Season 2, Episode 7: Touch Me." In this episode of "The Best Sex Ever," the plot is centered around a beautiful female copywriter and her internal emotional struggle to decide between two different partners (one female and one male) which results in her having a three-way encounter with her boss and his lover.
- Season 2, Episode 11: "Dirty Dancing." In this episode of "The Best Sex Ever," we are introduced to a beautiful young woman who is looking to spice up her relationship with her man. In order to do this, she enrolls both of them in a class for dirty dancing. Come to find out, the experience is actually more hands-on than they could have ever expected.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.