The 5 best ESQ men's watches are the product of the Swiss luxury watch maker Movado. Their foray into luxury watches started up quite recently, only in 1992. ESQ men's watches are known for the unique combination of a special design along with quality, but not at unreasonable prices.
- ESQ Beacon Watch for Men. The Beacon collection of ESQ men's watches is one of the pricier entries in the whole ESQ series of men's watches. A collection that features three distinct models, the Beacon ESQ watch has black, Arabic dials, Swiss quartz chronograph movement and a black PVD bracelet. It also comes in a black case.
- ESQ Muse Watch for Men. The Muse collection of ESQ men's watches is priced more moderately. This collection focuses more on stainless steel casing with diamond embeds, but it also includes more modest features such as the white or Roman marker and dial. As usual, this collection features Swiss quartz movement, too.
- ESQ Prescott Watch for Men. The Prescott collection of ESQ men's watches has a rectangular face, unlike the previous entries on this list. Featuring black and silver Roman dials, a stainless steel bracelet and casing and Swiss quartz movement, the ESQ Prescott will make you look distinguished.
- ESQ Stratus Watch for Men. The ESQ collection of Stratus men's watches features black, white and blue dials with stick markers on their faces. Normally, this collection of ESQ watches carries a stainless steel bracelet, but you may interchange that for either a brown leather strap or a black silicon strap.
- ESQ Octane Watch for Men. The ESQ collection of Octane watches for men is a much cheaper range of men's watches. Featuring an alarm function, a stainless steel case, Arabic/marker dials, black rubber straps and even simultaneous analog and digital timekeeping, the Octane men's watch from ESQ is a lot for your money.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.