If you're in the mood for a European adventure, check out one of the 5 best European brothels. European brothels are one of the biggest attractions to tourists who come to visit. Brothels provide company when it is needed, and they can also be fun when you’re looking to try something new.
- The Relax Nightclub in Hamburg, Germany. This is a very relaxed and laid back brothel. They provide drinks and soothing music. You can look at the girls, and choose which one would fit your tastes when it comes to women. Adenauerallee 30, 20097 Hamburg, Germany.
- Bernds Sauna Club in Schieferhof, Germany. This sauna claims to be the mother of all brothels, and has many women to choose from. The summers are noted to be the best time to visit. The girls are always there, and it is more of a house scene than a business. Schieferhof 28, 53773 Hennef, Germany.
- FKK World in Frankfurt, Germany. This brothel provides the visitor with parties, and places to watch the super bowl at. It is more of a house scene, and the women are very comfortable. Mauritiuskirchplatz 3-11, 50765 Köln, Germany.
- Big Sister in Prague, Czech Republic. This brothel is popular because of the television show Big Sister. It is totally free, and the only catch is that you’re videotaped during the whole ordeal. If you do not have stage fright or no money than this would be the place to go. Korunní 5, 120 00 Praha 2, Czech Republic.
- Pascha in Cologne, Germany. In the town of Cologne, Germany is a large, and abundant brothel that many men frequent. It has become one of the best known brothels in the area. Not only do they have the largest selection of women to choose from, but they also have many beers on tap to allow your taste buds to feel at heaven. Dances, and other shows are also put on for a little more entertainment. Hornstraße 2, 50823 Köln, Germany.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …