There are 5 best exercises to do on Smith Machine Home Gyms that will dramatically increase stamina, tone and strengthen muscles, and control weight gain. Regular exercise can prevent cancer, heart disease, diabetes and high blood pressure, in addition to improving your overall appearance. Additionally, without regular exercise, your lungs, heart, joints and muscles do not function at peak capacity. Your bodies crave exercise, and it is true that if you don’t "use it, you will lose it." Here are five best exercises to do on Smith Machine Home Gyms.
- Smith Machine Push ups: Push ups help with upper body strength, but these are not the push-ups normally performed at ground level or on a flat surface; rather, they are actually executed at an angle, so you will be able to do many more reps than the more difficult, traditional push up allows. First, put the bar down at the lowest rung. Stretch your hands at the opposite end of the bar, making sure your hands are placed further out than your shoulder width. Keep your body straight and place both feet flat on the angled step. Slowly lean down and bring your elbows straight out. Raise your body up, then down again. Keep your back rigid throughout the whole workout on your Smith Machine Home Gym. Repeat this action.
- Smith Machine Pull-ups: Much like the Smith Machine Home Gym push up, this exercise is different from the normal pull up that is done from a hanging position on the chin-up bar. However, once your arms and back are strong enough, you can modify the position to its original form if you wish. To perform this top five best exercise to do on Smith Machine, you must first lie down on the floor and put your hands at the widest points of the overhead bar. It works your upper body best if you use an overhand position. Keeping your body straight, pull up towards the bar as far as you can go, and then slowly bring your body back down and repeat the action.
- Smith Machine Squat: The Smith Home Machine Gym squat is perfect for strengthening the abdominal muscles, legs, lower back and glutes. It is one of the toughest workouts; however, it is one of the most effective. Step up on the sliding track, standing with your feet about a foot apart from each other. Grab the bar above you and slightly bend your back forward. Remove the bar. Step back and lower your rear as if you are sitting down. Only use the bar to balance, not as a form of support. When your thighs are parallel to the sliding track, raise your body straight back up and repeat.
- Smith Machine Bend Over Row: This top five exercise on the Smith Machine Home Gym is targets the biceps as well as strengthens all the upper back muscles. Again, it is different from the typical upright row, but it is a much better overall workout. Put the bar in the rung even with your shins. Bend down with your chest lowered, keeping your knees only slightly bent and your head faced forward. In a circular motion, lift, or “row” the bar towards your tummy, then repeat.
- Smith Machine Forward Lunge: There is no exercise that will elicit more groans as the lunge, but they are one of the most effective ways to work every major part of the lower body-the hips, hamstrings, calves, glutes and quads. You may use the barbells, but you may feel unstable. If so, use the upper Smith Machine bar, look straight ahead and split your stance; that is, step back on one foot and lower your body and knee into a forward lunge. Bring your leg back and repeat the exercise with your other leg.
- If you are not used to exercising, check with your doctor to make sure you can safely use the Smith Machine Home Gym.
- Always remember to stretch your muscles before exercising.
- Try not to eat a heavy meal before your workout routine, as it may cause cramping.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.