Looking for the 5 best exercises for inner thighs? The inner thigh is an area that almost everyone wants to tone through exercise. If you keep up your exercise routine and do these inner thigh exercises several times a week, you will be in shape in no time.
- The Bicycle. The bicycle is an exercise that tones your inner thighs while also working on your abs. Lay on your back and extend your left leg in front of you, a few inches off the ground. Bring your left elbow to your right knee. Hold the position for five seconds, then switch sides.
- The Side Squat. Start off with your feet shoulder-width apart. Step out to your right side until you're in a squatting position with your thighs parallel to the floor. Hold the position for five seconds, then return to center, then squat to the left side. If you want to tone your inner thighs even faster, you can do this exercise while holding weights in each hand.
- Skater Lunges. Begin by standing with your hands on your hips, and your feet shoulder-width apart. Take your left leg and cross it behind your right leg as you bend your right knee and touch the ground in front of you. Stand up with both feet in the starting position, then switch to the other side. When done properly, this will remind you of Olympic speed skaters. This move tones your inner thighs and your core.
- Warrior One. Although this classic yoga pose seems innocent enough, try holding it for a minute every day as part of your workout and you will see it's a great exercise for the inner thighs. Your front knee should be bent at a ninety-degree angle, and your knee should stay above your foot. Stretch your back leg out straight behind you, so your feet are about three to four feet apart. Extend your arms in front of you. Hold the pose for a minute, then switch sides.
- Cross Overs. Start off by doing the plank pose, but use a couch or chair to support your forearms so that you’re at a forty-five-degree angle. Then pull up your knee while crossing your body. Do twenty-five reps on each side and you will have toned inner thighs in no time.
No matter how many moves you try to tone your inner thighs, remember that you will also need to watch what you eat. Otherwise, those new muscles will be covered with a layer of fat. Now that you have some new ideas, get out there and work up a sweat!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.