The five best exotic car shows in the world showcase some amazing rides. Car aficionados are in their element at exotic car shows. Getting to see some of their favorite makes and models or iconic cars is a real thrill. Everybody seems to have their own favorites at exotic car shows. Some are there to see the fastest cars, other want to see the classic models, and some just want to marvel over a car that costs more than their house.
- The Monaco Motor Show is an upscale event. Many European car clubs come here to show their classic and exotic cars. This show is held in the Monte Carlo harbor where many famous car races have taken place. This is one of the premier exotic car shows in the world.
- The Paris Motor Show (Mondial de l'Automobile) is held every two years. It is the first motor show in the world and began in 1898. Although typical car brands are shown at the exhibition, there are a number of exotic car brands and specialty cars featured at the show making it one of the best exotic car shows as well.
- The Celebration Exotic Car Festival is an annual gathering of exotic cars, celebrities and chefs. The Festival benefits Special Olympics and is held at the Sebring Florida Raceway in Sebring, Florida. Over four days, attendees can see exotic car shows, race cars, and exhibitions of cars from Hollywood films. Tens of thousands of car enthusiasts get to rock out at concerts, eat gourmet cuisine at the food and wine festival and attend car rallies and races at one of the best exotic car shows in the U.S.
- The Concorso Italiano Exotic Car Show bills itself as “a celebration of Italian style”. Held at the Laguna Seca Golf Ranch, this exotic car show has been around for 25 years and showcases hundreds of Ferraris, Lamborghinis, Fiats, Alfa Romeos and Maserati’s.
- The International Geneva Motor Show has its share of everyday vehicles. The exotic car show and its exhibitions are the real scene stealers. It is held in March every year.
So if you are a car buff, then get out your bucket list and add the best exotic car shows to it. Seeing an incredible piece of road machinery in person is an unforgettable experience.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?