The 5 best exotic cars magazines offer the car lover the best of all topics. Exotic car magazines typically cover foreign or rare cars in the luxury price range. Not all these cars are of the sports variety, but they all possess a bit or rarity that makes them desirable. The best exotic car magazines cover all these bases.
- "Exotic Cars Magazine". Definitely making the list of best exotic car magazines is "Exotic Cars Magazine". The name alone gives credence to the topic. The magazine itself has a television show attached to its production. Features in the magazine cover topics ranging from new car offerings, specifics on rare cars and of course, a section of beautiful car models. The economics involved in the car trade are also included with stories on the economy and any new government regulations being discussed or passed concerning emissions and foreign trade.
- "Fast Autos". Possibly one of the online best exotic car magazines is "Fast Autos". The magazine focuses on the fastest, rarest and all exotic cars. The magazine breaks down cars by expensive, very expensive and exotic. Individual cars are reviewed with pro and con features.
- "Hemmings". Possibly the most notable name on the list of best exotic car magazines, "Hemmings" offers reviews on new and classic exotic cars. From stories from owners to price and features reviews, the magazine offers car lovers a full range of articles.
- "Import Heaven". This online magazine makes the list of best exotic car magazines for its impressive and extensive list of specific car reviews.
- "Car Magazine". The oldest publication on the list of best exotic car magazines goes to Car. This publication covers all cars on the market, but dedicates sections monthly to exotic, rare and collector vehicles.
The Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Super Sport is the latest and lightest iteration of the French automakers line of ultra-premium, ...
By Grant Davis Whoever designed the six-cylinder, 330-horsepower, $49,850, all-wheel-drive Infiniti M37x must have sp ...
Auto writer Roman Mica went to Europe to test-drive the 2012 Golf R. When we asked him what he thought, he told us, &quo ...