5 Best Exotic Rent A Car
In the last few years the exotic car rental industry has grown by leaps and bounds, and these are the 5 best exotic rent a car models. It is surprising that in today's economy this business is doing as well as it is. The number of people renting one of these cars while on vacation or just for the night to arrive in style at a special event has increased over the last two years. Originally, the industry catered to athletes, celebrities, and the wealthy. These days you may even find that the "celebrities" getting out of the Lamborghini in front of you are just average middle-class Americans.
- The Corvette. This is the most popular and the lowest priced of all available exotic rent-a-cars. The convertible corvette averages $259 a day and around $1475 for the week.
- Maserati Gransport Spyder. This car screams luxury. It rides like a dream on wheels. Most places include the first 100 miles in the rental price with additional charges for anything over 100. The Maserati averages $349 a day and $2155 for the week.
- The Porsche 911. Still as popular as they ever were the sleek convertible Porsche makes a statement of wealth and sophistication where ever it goes. The average rental on the Porsche is $379 per day and $2595 for the week for this exotic rent-a-car.
- The Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder. Ahhh. Oooh. Yes, these two adjectives barely touch the way it feels to drive one of these exotic rent-a-cars. The V-10 512 horsepower rocket ship will do 192 mph easily on a straight stretch. It will only stretch your wallet out about $950 a day and a mere $5350 for the week.
- The Ferrari 430. This car topped out our list of exotic rent-a-cars in style, speed, and luxury. You will never be satisfied with your old car once you get behind the wheel of a Ferrari. For about $1100 a day or $5900 a week you can have the Ferrari driving experience.
The exotic rent-a-car industry allows anyone willing to pay the experience of driving some of the world's most expensive and exotic cars. So if you want to feel like a celebrity on your next vacation, or just want to roll up to your class reunion flashing some bling, the car of your dreams is only a phone reservation away.