Here we present the 5 best external graphics card for a variety of purposes. If you want to connect to a monitor on your computer, but your computer does not have a VGA port, then you need to get an external graphics card. While there is not a perfect external graphics card that will fits everyone’s needs, different external graphics card have different specifications, and one of them will definitely fit your need. Here, we present to you 5 external graphics card that will fit your need.
- Best travel size external graphics card. In this category, we like the Sowell USB to DVI External Video Card; you can find it at Sewelldirect.com. This external graphics card supports multiple Windows and Mac operating systems. It has a high resolution, 1600X1200. Furthermore, it got very good reviews from other users, 4.6 out of 5.
- Another travel friendly external graphics card. The IOGear USB 2.0 External DVI Video Card is another very good and easy graphics card. It is slightly cheaper than the Sowell, but it pretty much performs the same action. It is very easy to use. All you need to do is to plug it into the USB port and DVI port on the another side. You can find it at Amazon.com.
- Best gaming external graphics card. The best gaming external graphics card is the XFX ATI Radeon HD 5850 1 GB DDR5 2DVI/HDMI/DisplayPort PCI-Express. You can find it easily on Amazon.com. While it is very good for gaming, it is also expensive. With a 725 MHz GPU clock and 1GB of independent memory, it will cost you around $250. Users can use the HDMI port to connect between your computer and other devices.
- Another good gaming external graphics card. Another good gaming external graphics card is the ASUS EN9500GT/DI/1GD/V2 GeForce 9500 GT 1 GB 128-bit DDR2 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Supported Video Card. While it is no way the fastest graphics card, it will cost you significantly less. You can get a 550MHz 1GB memory external graphics card for around $65 at Amazon.com. You also have to use the HDMI port to connect from your computer to other devices.
- Best inexpensive external graphics card. The best inexpensive external graphics card is the StarTech USB2VGAE2 USB VGA External Monitor Video Adapter from Walmart.com. It is one of the best value graphics card on the market. You can get it for only $49.24 at Walmart.com.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.