5 Best Eyewear Cleaners
Do you wear glasses and wonder what the 5 best eyewear cleaners are? Wearing glasses may be a part of your daily life, but not being able to see out of them due to smudges or fingerprints can cause you not to see as clearly as you could.
- Cleaning cloth. One of the best eyewear cleaners is a soft cleaning cloth particularly made for lenses. They clean the worst smudges and fingerprints without the need for water or liquid. The cloths are great for everyday cleaning, but do need replacement every so often — otherwise the dirt in the cloth can transfer to your lenses, making them worse.
- Lens cleaner wipes. These are especially handy to carry in your car or wallet since they come individually wrapped and are made for one-time use. They are some of the best eyewear cleaners available, due to the convenience, but they also clean the lenses thoroughly, removing grime, dirt, specks, and fingerprints.
- Spray lens cleaner. Spray lens cleaner is one of the best eyewear cleaners for lenses that need a deep cleansing. Make sure it is alcohol-free since using alcohol on plastic lenses can harm them and most lenses today are made of plastic rather than glass.
- Silicone lens cleaners. Silicone lens solution is one of the best eyewear cleaners since it cleans thoroughly without leaving any static or residue from the cloth you choose to use. It is useful for daily or weekly cleanses.
- Anti-smudge and anti-static cleansers. Some of the best eyewear cleaners cut down on smudges by adding a protective coating so that you do not have to clean them as often. It includes an anti-static so that dust particles do stick to the lenses.
Posted on: May. 06, 2010