What are the 5 Best "Face Off" movie quotes? "Face/Off" is an action/thriller/drama released in 1997, starring John Travolta and Nicolas Cage, following an undercover FBI Agent who physically takes over the appearance of a criminal in attempts to infiltrate his criminal organization. Here are some of the thriller's most unforgettable quotes.
- Sean Archer: "Any word from the LAPD intelligence? If there IS such a thing?" Loomis: "Not yet, sir." Sean Archer: "Of course not, because we're a covert anti-terrorist team that is so secret, that when we snap our fingers NOTHING HAPPENS!" This is one of the best"Face/Off'" quotes because it injects a moment of humor in a tense situation to show how frustrated Sean Archer is with the lack of help he is receiving on his case.
- Castor Troy: "I don't know what I hate wearing worse: your face or your body. I mean I certainly do enjoy boning your wife, but let's face it, we both like it better the other way, yes? So why don't we trade back." Sean Archer: "You can't give back what you've taken from me." Castor Troy: "Ok, then… plan B, why don't we just kill each other?" This is one of the most climactic moments showing the face off between good and evil, which is basically what the whole movie is about.
- Castor Troy: "You are right, Sean. I misbehaved. I have to be punished. But remember… Every time when you look in the mirror, you'll see my face." This quote was said when Castor began to slice Sean Archer's fake face that resembles Castor.
- Pollux Troy: "Seeing that face on you makes me afraid my tiramisu might come back up." Castor Troy: "Well, think about me. This nose. This hair. This ridiculous chin." This is a best quote from "Face/Off" because it is a moment when we see the true evil that is Castor Troy, while he's pretending to be the good agent, Sean Archer.
- Pollux Troy: "What's the matter, you don't seem like yourself." Sean Archer: [Trying to act like Troy] "Bro. I am sooo fried. I don't know why that yeti jumped me the other day." Pollux Troy: "Who? Dubov?" Sean Archer: "Yeah." Pollux Troy: "I thought you remembered. You had a sex sandwich with his wife and his sister the night he was sent here." Sean Archer: "Well that explains why he was upset. But we're gonna blow up L.A. I mean our bomb is a work of art, it should be in the Louvre." Pollux Troy: "Oh well, I guess that the L.A. convention center will have to do." This is another climatic moment in "Face/Off" revealing where Troy's next terrorist attack is being planned.