5 Best 'Family Guy' Drinking Games
"Family Guy" is one of the most popular animated shows in television history and it has spawned a list of the 5 best "Family Guy" drinking games. You can make your "Family Guy" experience even funnier by using the 5 best "Family Guy" drinking games to make the eccentric comedy of the show even funnier. Grab a bottle of your favorite alcoholic drink, a group of friends and a DVD of your favorite "Family Guy" season and start drinking.
- The "Victory is Mine" Game. Early on in the "Family Guy" series, there was a running joke about Stewie's desire to take over the world and cause the demise of his mother Lois. In later seasons, the joke was not nearly as prominent, but it was very much a part of the first three seasons. One of the 5 best "Family Guy" drinking games centers around Stewie's catch phrase "Victory is Mine." Each time Stewie would complete a phase of his play for world domination, or Lois' demise, he would exclaim "Victory is Mine." Because it did not happen frequently, each time it does happen, everyone takes two drinks.
- Drink Along With Brian. The family dog in "Family Guy" is a sarcastic, insecure, intelligent talking dog named Brian. Brian smokes and he drinks. There is no more appropriate game for the list of 5 best "Family Guy" drinking games than to take one drink every time Brian does. This game works even better if you can find out what Brian is drinking and drink that along with him as well.
- "C'mon Lois" - Drink With Me. The main character in "Family Guy" is the not-so-intelligent father of the family, Peter Griffin. Whenever Peter tries to explain his most recent activity to his wife Lois, she always counters with a reason why Peter should not go on his adventure. Each time Lois brings up a reason why Peter should control himself, Peter responds with "C'mon Lois." When Peter starts a defense of his reckless activity with "C'mon Lois," everyone takes three drinks. That is the only way to prepare yourself for the lapse in logic Peter is about to use, and that is why this is one of the 5 best "Family Guy" drinking games.
- Giggity, giggity. Glen Quagmire is Peter Griffin's best friend, neighbor and the guy on the show with the most prominent sexual libido. When Quagmire delivers a sexual innuendo, or accents a sexual statement, he does so with his catch phrase "Giggity, giggity." Each time Quagmire says "Giggity, giggity," everyone takes two drinks. If Quagmire only says one "Giggity," then take only one drink.
- The Cut-Away Game. The comedy in "Family Guy" relies heavily on cut-away scenes where someone will say "That reminds me of the time," and then there is a scene that has nothing to do with the story, but delivers a laugh just the same. Each time the show does a cut-away scene, everyone takes one drink.