If you're looking for some more original comedy, considering learning about the five best fat black comedians. These men were able to make the most of their senses of humor, despite their large waistlines, and are considered among the best at their craft. If you're ready big laughs, get ready to hear about the best fat black comedians of all time.
- Patrice O'Neal. Saying that he admires both Geroge Carlin and Richard Pryor, this fat black comedian got his start touring comedy clubs in Boston and the rest of New England. He now is a popular regular on Comedy Central's "Tough Crowd with Colin Quinn."
- George Wallace. This classic comedian won the American Comedy Award for "Best Stand Up Comedian." His film credits include "Ladykillers," "Batman Forever," and "Little Nicky," making him one of the best fat black comedians for his versatility.
- Lavell Crawford. This famous fat black comedian is best known for being the runner up in the fifth season of "Last Comic Standing." He's also appeared on "Comedy Central Presents," Comedy Central's "Premium Blend," and E!'s popular late night show "Chelsea Lately."
- Wesley Willis. This musician's off-beat lyrical style and electronic beats make him one of the best fat black comedians with an underground appeal. His albums are hilarious as they are irreverent, and his songs, profane as they are, definitely are not for the weak of heart.
- Cedric the Entertainer. One of the original Kings of Comedy, Cedric was one of the best fat black comedians for his unique sense of humor that was, ironically enough, massively popular. His more recent film credits include "Street Kings," "Cadillac Records," and "All's Faire in Love."
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Shirts Women Simply Can’t Resist—and Why
From Ts to button-downs and beyond, these must-haves will get her everlovin’ attention.
As Boogie Nights Turns 20, Here’s What You Didn’t Kno...
Fun facts about Paul Thomas Anderson, Dirk Diggler, Rollergirl and more.
19 Men’s Grooming Gaffes That Totally Turn Women Off
And what to do about them.