5 Best Ferrari Sports Cars
If you like sports cars that are built for speed, look no further than the 5 best Ferrari sports cars. Enzo Ferrari started the company and as an accomplished race driver, he built cars for speed. The first production car was the 125S built in 1947. Later on, Ferrari sports cars would enter and win 5,000 races all over the world. If you have the need for speed, then take a look at these five speedster dream cars.
- Enzo Ferrari. This model named after the founder was the first to have the new v12 power-plant, which made it the fastest street-legal race car Ferrari ever produced. You had to own a Ferrari to even get on a waiting list to buy this model. Only 399 were sold and each time one crashes, the value of the remaining Enzo’s sky rocket.
- Ferrari 599 GTB. Sporty on the outside but built for comfort on the inside. Zips down the highway from 0 to 62 in 3.7 seconds! If you want to see just how fast this exotic car can go, push the pedal to the metal and top at excess of 200 miles per hour.
- Ferrari 458 Italia. An angular muscle type to improve aerodynamics, which allows the speedster to blast off from 0 to 60 in 3.4 seconds! Was named by “Top Gear” as car of the year in 2009. Now that’s a great Ferrari sports cars.
- Ferrari 430 Scuderia. The translation means “Stable of Horses”. This road monster was built lighter, faster and ready to outrace its competitors. Gun it from 0-60 in 3.1 seconds. This Ferrari sports car has a semi-automatic transmission called the “Super2.” Software that allows the transmission to shift in 60 milliseconds. Seriously!
- Ferrari F40. The last car that the founder Enzo oversaw before he died. Built entirely for speed. The interior stripped of all unnecessary essentials, such as no power assistance for steering or braking. This Ferrari sports car was developed as a supercar that was street legal. From 0 to 60 in 3.8 seconds and tops out at 200 miles per hour.