Whether you're practicing, playing a friendly pickup game or in an organized league, any serious field hockey player should be aware of the 5 best field hockey balls available today. These field hockey balls are made by some of the most reputable brands in the business, can be used on a variety of playing surfaces and are affordable on nearly any budget.
- STX Official Field Hockey Game Ball The most versatile field hockey ball on this list, the STX official field hockey ball can be used in nearly any situation. It is designed to be played on grass, turf or an indoor court. The PVC construction allows it to be durable enough to be used in practice on a daily basis, yet it still provides a smooth and strong enough roll to be used in a game.
- Kookaburra Dimple Standard Field Hockey Ball Kookaburra is one of the official sponsors of the Australian national field hockey team and this is their most widely sold and used ball. The dimpled exterior gives this field hockey ball extra durability while the cork and rubber core maintain the brand's high in-game performance standards.
- Penn Monto Tournament Field Hockey Ball This field hockey ball is approved by the United States Field Hockey association. In addition to being waterproof, it has a high level of durability, making it the perfect field hockey ball for high schoolers or younger children.
- CranBarry Super Smooth Field Hockey Turf Ball Those who play the majority of their field hockey on a turf should purchase this field hockey ball. The ultra smooth exterior is designed for the faster gameplay of a turf surface. Although it is specifically designed to be used on a turf, it can be used on grass or a court.
- MacGregor Practice Field Hockey Ball If you're putting in lots of practice hours every week, you should definitely check out these field hockey balls. Specifically designed for practice, this field hockey ball can take a huge beating. Purchase a few of these and save your official field hockey balls for games and special occasions.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …