5 Best Field Hockey Gloves
The five best field hockey gloves provide protection and freedom of movement. Field hockey is one of the obscure sports that has a solid following but doesn’t get the deserved media attention. A fast paced and fun sport to watch, field hockey is definitely something to check out.
The five best field hockey gloves are:
- Grays 200 Field Hockey Goalie Gloves: These gloves provide the best protection for checks and impacts for the goalie. They are reinforced and with added padding where needed but are also lightweight for better maneuverability. These exceptional field hockey goalie gloves are perfect for any level of play.
- Men's Field Hockey Glove – XP12 Under Armor: These are form fitting gloves with grip protection for better manageability of the field hockey stick. It boasts stretch mesh palms to keep moisture at a minimum and comfort at a maximum. The patent wrist strapping systems allows you to cinch and snug the glove to your comfort level, and its guaranteed nonslip grip makes this glove a sure thing on the field.
- STX Sweeper Field Hockey Gloves: This provides a unique “floating hand” technology that allows maximum protection and grip while providing the best in breathability and grip stability. Its comfort fit and easy fit guard mold the glove to your individual needs. There is a great gripping system and durability built in to this glove making it a long term choice for the field hockey player.
- CranBarry Full Finger Field Hockey Glove: Cranbarry offers a lightweight glove with less protection to enhance hand quickness. The strategically placed knuckle padding provides optimum protection where most needed. The mesh and lightweight palms offer breathability and high levels of control and comfort. Though they are geared more towards the seasoned player based on the mechanics of the glove, they are still sure to be a hit with those with the confidence to play.
- Grays Anatomic Field Hockey Glove: These finger tip open gloves are built for attackers who want the best feel to the field hockey stick. It offers high density foam at the knuckles and suede mesh palms for grip and breathability. It also provides Velcro strapping for the wrist and fine slits to provide open air ventilation.