5 Best Field Hockey Nets
There are many regulation frames for field hockey, and here are the 5 best field hockey nets for those frames. Durability, weather resistance, and ease of attachment, transportation and storage, are important factors when choosing a field hockey net. Be sure to check the height, width and depth of your frame when purchasing a net. The regulation size of the field hockey net is 7’H x 12’W x 4’D.
- Mid-America Sports Advantage Official Size Field Hockey Net. This field hockey net is made from 2.5mm weather-treated black polyethylene and is regulation size. They are sold in pairs and fit the Goal Inc. official field hockey goals.
- Jaypro Sports Equipment Field Hockey Net. These weatherproof, durable and strong field hockey nets stand up to outdoor storage. They are regulation size and meet all official field hockey standards everywhere. They collapse if they need to be stored or transported to another location. Jaypro’s galvanized steel goals come equipped with these nets when purchased.
- Champion Sports 2.5mm Field Hockey Replacement Net. Champion Sports has a regulation size field hockey replacement net. It has a 1-1/2” square mesh design and the netting is constructed from 2.5-in. polyethylene.
- Team Sports Equipment Model FDHN-100 Field Hockey Net. The 1-1/2” squares on this black field hockey net are made of twisted polyethylene construction and the twine is 2.5 mm. It is regulation size and sold by Court 1 Sporting Equipment.
- Mylec 817 Replacement Net. This easy to assemble regulation field hockey net is made of super heavyweight polyester netting. It is then sewn onto six red canvas sleeves which give it a professional look. The quadruple stitching makes it super strong.