Busting out with "Fight Club" quotes anytime, anywhere will make you instantly cooler. The movie "Fight Club" is one of those instant classics– it’s not merely just a "fight" movie, but a commentary on man’s social and political associations in modern life. Who can forget the imagery of the flaming furniture falling from the narrator’s apartment? Or the scene with the chemical burn in the kitchen? Plus, it’s full of awesome quotes. Here we count down the top 5 best "Fight Club" quotes.
- "The first rule of Fight Club is: you do not talk about Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is: you DO NOT talk about Fight Club!" This top 5 best "Fight Club" quote has to be the most often repeated, and for good reason! Not a single person who has seen this movie will ever forget the first rule of Fight Club.
- "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." Spoken by the narrator, this best "Fight Club" quote summarizes the point of the movie – what are you doing with your life to make it worthwhile? What follows is a portrayal of the narrator’s quest to find purpose in his own thus far meaningless life and underscores the morose theme of the movie.
- "When you have insomnia, you're never really asleep… and you're never really awake." Also spoken by the narrator, this "Fight Club" quote is one I have used often, and one I’m sure anyone who has ever experienced sleeplessness can relate to as well.
- "Did you know that if you mix equal parts of gasoline and frozen orange juice concentrate you can make napalm?" The narrator’s alter-ego, Tyler Durden, asks this question. It makes our list of best "Fight Club" quotes because you know you wanted to see if it’s true! In the movie, Durden is full of helpful hints like this – who knew you can make soap out of human fat…or can you?
- "You're not getting this back. I consider it asshole tax." Marla Singer, the love interest of both Durden and the narrator, says this next best "Fight Club" quote and gives us another totally relatable and usable phrase: asshole tax! There have definitely been times when this particular tax could have come in handy in every day life.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.