5 Best First Date Ideas: Denver
Check out the 5 best first date ideas in Denver. Whether you are looking to impress or just getting to know your date, these five ideas are great starters for a new couple. Everyone knows you need to be careful on a first date. Guys, you don’t want to be cheap and you don’t want to drop a ton either. Bother give the wrong impression. Denver offers plenty of first date options.
- Denver Art Museum: Here is a little taste for a first date. Everyone loves art and has an opinion. This is a great first date locale to strike up conversation and allow you to be close to her as you stroll through the exhibits. 100 W. 14th Ave. Parkway Denver, Colorado 80204
- Paramount Theater: Check out the schedule and see what’s happening and plan your fist date accordingly. The Paramount offers live music, comedy, magic and performing arts. The opportunities here are endless as the shows are very diverse. 1631 Glenarm Place Denver, Colorado 80202
- LoDo Historic District: Denver’s historic district is a fun filled first date location. With plenty to see and do it is an all day adventure. There is plenty of history, sidewalk cafes, music and other things to do in the historic downtown 1616 17th Street Denver, Colorado 80202
- Confluence Park: If your date is adventurous and loves the outdoors, then Devner’s Confluence Park is a great get-away. With plenty to do outdoors, it makes a nice first date out of the norm and promises a fun time. 610 S Jason St Denver, Colorado 80223
- Denver Botanic Gardens: This is a first date idea where comfort and serenity is key. The Gardens are calming, beautiful and make a relaxing walk through it all. There are plenty of places to sit and talk and being close seems to happen naturally. 1007 York Street Denver, Colorado 80206