The 5 best foods to eat to lose weight consist of those foods that will go easy on your waistline. They are foods not heavy in carbs or calories, which won't penalize you with weight gain each and every time you eat them. Best of all, these foods will cut down your chances of illness from obesity.
- Spaghetti squash Spaghetti squash is the best food to eat to lose weight because it's so unexpected! When's the last time someone told you to eat "spaghetti squash" to lose weight? Never! However, spaghetti squash is effective since you will save 200 calories compared to eating a serving of spaghetti that is made from whole wheat noodles. The next time you want some pasta, but still want to lose weight, just make it spaghetti squash instead.
- Dried papaya, dates or mango The second-best food to eat to lose weight is dried papaya, dates or mango. These types of foods only imitate the flavor of sugary candies, but they are really low in sugar and calories. In comparison with sugary foods and candies, you will save your body up to 150 calories. So the next time you crave something sweet and sugary, forego candy and instead help yourself to some dried fruit.
- Frozen bananas, blueberries or grapes Frozen bananas, blueberries or grapes are calorie-savers when you compare them with other kinds of frozen treats like ice cream or frozen yogurt. The trick behind these frozen fruits is that they mimic the taste of frozen goodies because of their cold temperature, texture and consistency. You will also be alerted to stop eating sooner with these foods than with ice cream.
- Haagen-Dazs chocolate sorbet The key to this product appearing here as the fourth-best food to eat to lose weight has to do with the fact that it is sorbet and not ice cream. Compared to real ice cream, this sorbet selection will save you 100 calories. In addition, it also comes with fiber and protein that ice cream just does not have. When eating this, use common sense, too, and don't overly pig out!
- Grilled vegetable burger A grilled vegetable burger is the ideal alternative to a fatty and greasy burger made out of real meat. However, a grilled vegetable burger is the fifth-best food to eat to lose weight since it features none of the high content of saturated fat that all the meat burgers have! Compared to meat burgers, you will save a welcome 180 calories if you eat a vegetable burger.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
What You Can Learn From Your Date’s Outfit—Including How Luc...
From the daddy’s girl to the free spirit to the trendsetter, we’ve got you covered.
10 Reasons Your Wife Is Unhappy in Your Marriage
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.