5 Best Foods For Glowing Skin
Here are the 5 best foods for glowing skin. Good skin starts from the inside out. For glowing skin, you need to stay hydrated by drinking lots of water every day. You also need to eat a variety of lean protein, fruits, and healthy fats. Here are some ideas to get you started.
- Salmon. The omega 6 and omega 9 fatty acids that are naturally found in salmon are crucial to keeping your blood vessels in shape and those blood vessels bring blood to your skin, giving you a glowing complexion. To keep it healthy, avoid adding a heavy sauce.
- Berries. The darker the berry, the more vitamins and anti-oxidants it has. These vitamins are easier to absorb than those in supplements. The anti-oxidants help your skin glow. Eat whichever berries are in season while they’re fresh, and toss frozen ones into your yogurt or cottage cheese during the off-season.
- Low Fat Dairy. Try to mix it up with a low-fat latte in the morning, and a snack of low fat cottage cheese in the afternoon. Low fat dairy products provide protein, calcium and selenium. All of these nutrients create glowing skin from the inside out.
- Avocado. Although many think of it as a vegetable, avocados are really a fruit. They provide essential healthy fats. Many dieters avoid fat, but eating avocados will keep your skin supple, moisturized and glowing from the inside.
- Mango. This tropical fruit provides tons of Vitamin A to maintain glowing skin without adding a lot of calories. An easy way to add mangoes to your diet is a mango and avocado salsa. Slices of mango are an easy way to add flavor to salmon dishes too.
Now that you know what to eat, remember to mix it up. Don’t go crazy and only eat these foods. If you have cottage cheese with berries every morning for six months straight, you will go crazy! Make sure that over the course of a week you eat something from this list every day, as a part of an overall healthy diet. Try new recipes with one of these ingredients each week. Exercise for thirty minutes each day and your skin will look great!