Spice up your love life with these 5 best foods for sex. Sex and food have something in common, they can both satisfy you. But there are some foods that are made for love. Here are a few that will add something different to your lovemaking.
- Strawberries. There’s nothing more sensual or sexy than feeding your significant other juicy ripe strawberries. This red berry is perfect for dipping in whip cream or chocolate. Of course, chocolate is a big turn on for most women. Combined with strawberries and you have a winner. You can’t just use any strawberries to feed your girl. Strawberries should be fresh and not too ripe. They have to be the perfect red without any imperfections. So, guys choose wisely.
- Grapes. Grapes are perfectly made for sex. Always use plump purple seedless grapes when you want to get naughty. Your grapes should be cold and sweet. This makes them pop in your mouth when you chew. These delicious fruits are also great to share in a passionate kiss.
- Bananas. Bananas are very erotic foods for sex. There’s something about peeling and biting into a banana that makes a girl think naughty thoughts. Enough said about bananas.
- Avocado. When an avocado is ripe and ready to eat, it can be a sensual food. The creamy texture is very soft in your mouth. You can share avocados either by cutting it into small pieces and feeding it to each other, or by making guacamole and dipping your finger into it. Eating guacamole off someone’s finger is sexy in its own right.
- Watermelon. During the summer, watermelon is eaten to cool off. It can also lead to heating up. It’s one of the best foods for sex because of the sweetness and juiciness of the fruit.
Couples can always add new and exciting things into their relationship to keep the fires lit. Don’t be afraid to try something different. You might be surprised at how hot things can get with your every day food.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
We all love fine food—and the people who make it! Eats introduces you to those folks, taking you into the kitchens of all kinds of culinary luminaries. From BBQ to vegan, eco-frien …