Spice up your love life with these 5 best foods for sex. Sex and food have something in common, they can both satisfy you. But there are some foods that are made for love. Here are a few that will add something different to your lovemaking.
- Strawberries. There’s nothing more sensual or sexy than feeding your significant other juicy ripe strawberries. This red berry is perfect for dipping in whip cream or chocolate. Of course, chocolate is a big turn on for most women. Combined with strawberries and you have a winner. You can’t just use any strawberries to feed your girl. Strawberries should be fresh and not too ripe. They have to be the perfect red without any imperfections. So, guys choose wisely.
- Grapes. Grapes are perfectly made for sex. Always use plump purple seedless grapes when you want to get naughty. Your grapes should be cold and sweet. This makes them pop in your mouth when you chew. These delicious fruits are also great to share in a passionate kiss.
- Bananas. Bananas are very erotic foods for sex. There’s something about peeling and biting into a banana that makes a girl think naughty thoughts. Enough said about bananas.
- Avocado. When an avocado is ripe and ready to eat, it can be a sensual food. The creamy texture is very soft in your mouth. You can share avocados either by cutting it into small pieces and feeding it to each other, or by making guacamole and dipping your finger into it. Eating guacamole off someone’s finger is sexy in its own right.
- Watermelon. During the summer, watermelon is eaten to cool off. It can also lead to heating up. It’s one of the best foods for sex because of the sweetness and juiciness of the fruit.
Couples can always add new and exciting things into their relationship to keep the fires lit. Don’t be afraid to try something different. You might be surprised at how hot things can get with your every day food.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
Speakeasy: Jonathan Banks
The Emmy-nominated Breaking Bad star talks Beverly Hills Cop, Wiseguy, sitcom work and his new flick with Danny Trejo, Bullet. Oh yeah, a few Mike Ehrma …