5 Best Foot Arch Supports
If you suffer from foot pain, then you will definitely want to check out the 5 best foot arch supports. Having good foot arch supports can make feet go from feeling achy and tired to feel comfortable and rejuvenated. If your on your feet all day these foot arch supports will give your feet the balance and stability they need. For quick relief of foot pain try one of these five best foot arch supports.
- Dr. Scholl's Adjustable Pain Relief Orthotics. These foot arch supports give a person immediate comfort that lasts all day. They can be customized to light, medium, or firm arch support. For maximum comfort, these arch supports evenly distribute pressure. These orthotics are made for both men and women.
- Spenco Orthotic Arch Supports. If you need added stability and balance, then you will want to get this foot arch support. This foot arch support is heat moldable, so it gives the person wearing them a custom fit. It is made of shock absorbing materials so it is very comfortable to wear. This is a good foot arch support for both athletic and casual shoes.
- Birkenstock Birko Balance Arch Support 3/4 Length Insoles. These foot arch supports are lined with cork and leather. The support in the forefront area of these foot arch supports help relive pressure that is placed on the ball of the foot. The deep heel cushions on these supports helps reduce heal pain. The high sides help the foot from rolling both inward and outward.
- Profoot Smart Arch. One of the best things about these foot arch supports is that they automatically adjust to either high or low arches. Since these arch supports are really light, they won't cause the person wearing them to become tired. The bottom layer of these supports have shock absorbers to help cushion the feet against impact.
- Powerstep Pinnacle Orthotic Insert. The antibacterial ETC cover on these arch supports reduce heat and perspiration on the feet. These supports are made of a hypurcel material that keeps it's density even after they have been worn a long time. The undersurface of these supports are coated with an EVA foam.