There are many foot massagers on the market today, but only the top ones qualify to be considered one of the 5 best foot massagers. Foot massagers have evolved in a number of ways over the years. With their increasing popularity, foot massagers have become more affordable than they once were.
- Water-based foot massagers are great for those seeking relaxation after the end of the day. Although you have to actually prep this foot massager to use it, you won't regret doing so. Conair and Dreamline offer affordable water-based foot massagers that will have you wishing they made water-based body massagers.
- The mechanical foot massager is one of the best foot massagers on the market for a number of reasons. Not only are these some of the cheapest foot massagers available, they are also small and easy-to-use. The mechanical foot massager can be easily tossed in a briefcase or gym bag and used as needed wherever you are.
- The massaging box for the feet can be placed in your gym bag as well and taken anywhere. The massaging box vibrates and helps to relieve any tension you may feel within minutes. Be careful though. The massaging box is not for sensitive people. This foot massager is really intense and gets the work done.
- Deep tissue foot massagers are designed to get down to the root of the problem. These massagers can only be used for a certain amount of time daily and will leave you feeling like you hit up a spa.
- Foot and calf massagers are considered the granddaddy of all foot massagers. Not only are you getting your feet worked on, your calves are getting massaged as well. Although they are not as reasonably priced as the other foot massagers, the money you will spend is well worth it.
There are plenty of other types of foot massagers on the market, but these are the best of the crop. You can find these foot massagers online and in stores.