5 Best Football Pump Up Songs
Are you searching for 5 best football pump up songs? Here’s a list that will motivate players in the locker room and energize fans in the stands. The songs may appear on other lists, for other sports, but they are great pump up songs for football. Some of them are already traditions at college football games, where fans jump and dance along as they cheer their teams to victory.
- “Bulls On Parade.” “Bulls On Parade” is one example of a good football pump up song. The 1996 single is a hit song from Rage Against The Machine, an American rap metal band. Powerful lyrics and a distinctive guitar solo make this a popular locker room song.
- “Headstrong.” “Headstrong” is a popular 2002 single by American rock band, Linkin Park. In fact, it’s known as their signature anthem. Not only is the music great, the chorus is a good football fan motivator. “Back off, I’ll take you on. Headstrong, can take on anyone.”
- “Hunt You Down.” “Hunt You Down,” a 2008 release, is the newest song on the list. Recorded by Saliva, an American rock band, it’s another great song for football. Players and fans can relate to the lyrics right from the start. “I am the master of this game, and everybody knows my name / I will gladly make you see, that you should not have messed with me.”
- “Jump Around.” “Jump Around” is a 1992 song by American hip-hop group, House Of Pain. Its distinctive horn fanfare introduces an exciting beat and confident lyrics (“Pack it in, let me begin, I came to win”) that will excite the fans at any football game. It will have them out of their seats in no time.
- “Lose Yourself.” The last song on the list is “Lose Yourself,” by Eminem. The 2002 single is one of the American rapper’s most successful songs. The beat, flow, and message (“You can do anything you set your mind to, man”) work together to make this a great football pump up song.