The five best football pads offer protection and freedom. Football is America’s sport. Everyone loves the hard hits and nonstop action. As a player, protection is a must and these five shoulder pads have your shoulders covered. Football cries out for less restriction, so these shoulder pads provide movement and a lightweight platform. This article will bring to light five of the best football shoulder pads at prices to meet most every budget.
The five best football shoulder pads are:
- Adam's Boss Gridiron Shoulder Pad: They utilize a patent pending strapless technology that offers an unbeatable fit. These lightweight shoulder pads offer impact disperse energy and shock absorbing overlay pads.
- Riddell Football Shoulder Pads: A leading name in the business, Riddell offers, hands down, the best construction on the market. Their lightweight construction with sleek manufacturing allows for the greatest movement and freedom for the player.
- Schutt AiR Flex All Purpose Football Shoulder Pads: They provide an air based, impact dispersed platform that moves the impact away from the player. These lightweight pads are expertly manufactured and offer superior durability. It has great fit with adjustment points to make for an even better fit.
- Z-COOL Shoulder Pads: They are easy to fit, lightweight and durable. They allow superior movement for the player in a protective shell that is awesome. This versatile shoulder pad can be used in most any position with great confidence and comfort.
- AIMS Series Skill Position Football Shoulder Pads: This is a great entry from Rawlings that provides lightweight construction with great mobility and protection. These pads are lightweight, offer impact waves and are adjustable for increased comfort.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Beware These Telltale Signs Your Woman Is a Gold Digger
Now we ain’t sayin’ she is... but here are some clues.
15 Shirts Women Simply Can’t Resist—and Why
From Ts to button-downs and beyond, these must-haves will get her everlovin’ attention.
Why Your Wife May Be Unhappy in Your Marriage and How it Can...
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.