5 Best Ford Sports Cars
If you're thinking about investing in a sporty set of wheels, you should take a look at one or all of the 5 best Ford sports cars. Ford is known for having created some of the most memorable and dependable sports cars for decades.
- 2010 Ford Taurus SHO. This sporty Taurus boasts a classy look inside and out. The Ford Taurus has a huge cult following. The Taurus SHO is a sleeper to the untrained eye; its V-6 engine produces 365-hp and 350 ft-lb of torque, coupled with a 6 speed automatic paddle-shifted transmission.
- 2010 Ford Focus. The fuel efficient Ford Focus is becoming more sporty each year. The 2010 Focus' dual-overhead-cam engine is capable of delivering up to 143-hp; and is also available with a sport-tuned exhaust and five speed manual transmission. If you opt for the Focus SCS, you'll get 17 inch painted wheels, and a performance-tuned suspension.
- 2011 Ford Fusion. The Fusion is a huge hit; it was the number one selling domestic automobile in 2009. The sporty aerodynamic design of the Ford Fusion helps to increase its gas mileage. Inside, there's a center console, leather-wrapped steering wheel and shifter, and an instrument panel with gauges. The 2011 Fusion comes with a 2.5 liter 175-hp engine, or a 3.0 liter 240-hp engine.
- 2011 Ford Shelby GT350. The 2011 GT350 balances the history of this Ford sports car with today's necessities. It is equipped with a six speed manual transmission, and a super-charged double-overhead cam V-8 engine capable of producing 500-hp. The GT350's suspension has racing springs, struts, and sway bars for superb handling at any speed.
- 2011 Ford Mustang GT. This is the new sporty 5.0 412-hp Mustang. The new headlamps, fenders, grille, and power dome hood add to GT''s muscular appearance. Inside, are precision crafted chrome-ringed gauges, a 160 mph speedometer, and a 7,000 rpm tachometer.
Posted on: Dec. 23, 2010