5 Best Free Apps For iPhone
You are the owner of an iPhone and would like to know what are the 5 best free apps for iPhone. You have over 225,000 applications to choose from in the iTunes store, that makes it difficult to pick which apps free or otherwise are the considered the best of the best. No worries, here’s a list of the top five must-have iPhone apps you should download.
- Apple iBook 1.1. This application holds electronic books, no more pages to physically flip through. The iBook also allows you to download .pdf files for work or pleasure. This application for the iPhone is not only a 5 best free apps for the iPhone but is the best of the best apps out there.
- Bing 1.2. You can’t live without search engines on your computer and so why live without one on your phone? Bing is the perfect search engine free iPhone apps as it provides a photo search, local shop search, price scanner you can use at stores and it also allows you to hook up to your social network.
- CNBC Real-Time 1.3. Need a stock tracker or business alert application? CNBC is considered the best news iPhone application as well as one of the top five best free apps for the iPhone.
- Dragon Dictation 1.3.4. Voice Recognition software download to give you the freedom to talk-to-text your notes and send them off as an email. Look Ma, no hands when you talk and watch the text appear on your screen.
- eBuddy Messenger 3.6.0. You can’t live without instant messaging for business or pleasure and this 5 best free apps for iPhone allows you to access a multitude of different programs. Yahoo Messenger, AIM, Facebook and ICQ to name a few. Even if you are not running the eBuddy program it will store those messages for you.
With over a quarter of a million applications to consider for the iPhone you will find that these free best 5 iPhone apps are ones you don’t want to live without. Best part about it is that they don't cost you a dime. What more can you ask for? So get busy, start downloading if you haven’t already.