5 Best Free iTouch Apps
If you’re wondering what the best 5 free iTouch apps, are you’ve come to the right place. There are some really awesome free apps on the market right now. Every single day tons of apps get released and they can be annoying to sift through, so here’s a great list of the best free iPod Touch apps.
- “Bartab.” Bartab is a great free app that’s available to people living in Los Angeles, New York City, and San Francisco. This app lets you send your friends drinks for $1 and redeem them at participating bars. It’s awesome because if you ever can’t meet your friends for drinks, you can still celebrate in spirit by sending out a drink that only costs you $1.
- “Nike Boom.” Nike Boom creates custom workouts for you and comes with custom playlists to get you in the mood for a great sport related workout. This app gives special advice and custom training tips from the top athletic trainers and pro athletes. Lebron James even cheers you on in this free app.
- “Marvel Comics App.” The Marvel Comics app allows you to download your favorite comic books for free directly to your iPod Touch. This app even saves the comic books you’ve viewed every time you log back in. The best part about this app is that you can reclaim your childhood by reading comic books anywhere, while pretending to do something else.
- “Genius Scan”. Wow, the Genius Scan turns your iPod Touch into a scanner that you can use anywhere and it’s completely free. All you have to do is turn the scanner on, take a photo of the document you’re done. This is really helpful for keeping good records because you can scan any document you sign. This is the perfect app for anyone who doesn’t have a scanner or anyone who sends documents online.
- “IMDB App”. Now you never have to wonder who that guy in that one movie was. You can have access to the IMDB database at the click of a button. Everyone has moments where you’re trying to remember what other movies you’ve seen a certain actor in, and it can drive you nuts. You don’t have to go nuts-you just need to have the IMDB app.