The 5 best free reap ringtones is a mixture different styles of rap for any hip-hop fan. Use any of the five ringtones as a default or personalized music for a particular contact, plus these ringtones are free without the hassle of paying for these songs.
- 2Pac ft Dr. Dre "California Love". Tupac Shukar and Dr. Dre collaborated in the mega-hit song, an ode to lovin' California. The song accompanied with background vocals from Roger Troutman from the band Zapp. "California Love" spreads a sunny feeling of happiness even if you don't reside in the The Golden State.
- Notorious B.I.G "Hypnotize". A great rap ringtone by the late rapper the Notorious B.I.G from his 1997, "Life After Death”, “Hypnotize" samples jazz trumpeter Herb Alpert, "Rise”, delivering a smooth instrumental piece behind Biggie’s rapping. The rap song is so cool, you'll look forward to hearing it every time you receive a call.
- Eazy-E "Boyz-n-the Hood". Eazy-E brought it with the controversial NWA’s single, "Boyz-n-the-Hood." If you're a fan of gangsta rap (or just have some hood rat friends) then this song is perfect to use for that special person in your contacts, or simply to hear every time your phone rings.
- Eminem "The Way I Am". Not all rap songs have to be up-tempo and get you up off your feet. Eminem's dark song "The Way I Am" is a perfect rap ringtone when your mood is not so cheerful. Let everyone know how you feel using this song as your ringtone.
- Kanye West "Stronger". If you love this song, then it is a great choice for a free rap ringtone, as Kanye West delivers a empowering message in his chorus line that any man feel like you're on top of the world. If you thrive on motivation (or also love Daft Punk), "Stronger" is a perfect choice.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.