5 Best Free Ringtones For Mobiles
There are so many ringtones to choose from that picking the five best free ringtones for mobiles is almost impossible. One of the most fun things about owning a mobile phone is picking out the ringtones to identify each of your most frequent callers.
- St. Louis, MO. Ringtones are snippets of popular songs or sounds. Sometimes they are a bit of music made up just to be a ringtone. This free ringtone for mobiles is an example of a rap-tune made just for a ringtone from a series called "Stompin' Grounds." The mobile owner can choose his ringtone from a list of every major city in North America. The rapper, after mentioning the name of the selected city, goes on to give a generic call for local patriotism. This ringtone is ideal for identifying a distant friend or relative by the city in which he lives.
- "Heart Failure" by Sean Ray. There are reasons why artists give away their music in the form of free ringtones for mobiles. Talented, up-and-coming artists like Sean Ray need to be heard and one great way to reach larger audiences is to give away samples of their music. Ringtones are a great opportunity for artists and audiences to find each other. Sean Ray is a rhythm and blues artist with a smooth style and a silky voice and deserves at least a try as do many other young artists. Use your ringtones as a chance to sample new artists and their music for free.
- "Boing" cartoon sounds. At least one person you know needs to have his calls identified in a humorous way. There are plenty of funny sounds out there. Humor is popular, so many times a couple of funny-sounding free ringtones for mobiles are mixed in with others that you might have to pay for. This particular "boing" sound is representative of popular cartoon sound effects. Imagine your favorite cartoon character riding a pogo stick. That's the sound you will hear when your favorite funny friend calls you.
- "Groovin' with the Gecko" by Geico. Don't get enough commercials on television and radio? Corporate America is willing to provide you with more, if you want it. There are many free ringtones for mobiles that feature popular characters or sayings from their various icons. Many commercials these days are humorous and beloved. Who wouldn't want a ringtone that repeats the memorable phrase from the great Geico commercial, Woodchucks, "Hey you dang woodchucks, quit chuckin' my wood!" There are many more where that came from and the incredible part is, they are all free.
- "Anything You Want "by You. There are applications that allow you to create your own free ringtones for Mobiles and use them on your phone and even share them with friends. Why not hear your own voice urgently shouting, "Oh my gosh! Another bill collector is calling!" Or "Oh no! It's my mother-in-law". Choose snippets of your favorite music or have your friends announce themselves in their own voices." You can download free apps onto your computer that will allow you to make your own free ringtones for mobiles and then send them to your phone using email, Bluetooth technology or USB cables. The possibilities are endless and best of all, they're free.