5 Best Free Weight Exercises
The 5 best free weight exercises are those that give you soreness the next day and the feeling of every strand of your muscle fiber working. Machines can teach you to have proper techniques and it's safe, but they have their limits. Free weights, such as barbells and dumbbells give you full range of motion to do whatever workout you wish to do on your body. It forces you to have control and balance over your exercise, creating more stimulation for your muscles to grow faster.
- Standing hammer curl. This free weight exercise isolates two muscles, the biceps and forearms. It's similar to a bicep curl, but it's safer. When your doing standing bicep curls with dumbbells you will feel your wrist slightly weaken with the amount of reps you've done. Doing hammer curls eliminates that because there is no motion of your wrists.
- Do some bench presses. This is free weight exercise is great for working out your pecs, shoulders and triceps. Doing this exercise as its risk factors, so have a spotter help when lifting. Many bodybuilders implement this free weight workout for the extensive develop of their chest.
- Alternating standing dumbbell curls. This is good for isolating your biceps. It allows you to focus on your weak arm to ensure that both your biceps are exactly alike.
- Do some tricep dumbbell kickbacks. This free weight exercise hits all three muscle groups of your triceps for peak performance. Tricep kickbacks may seem like a useless workout routine because of the low weights you use, but this free weight exercise effectively works.
- The seated dumbbell press. This free weight exercise is popular amongst bodybuilders for creating cuts and mass on their shoulders. With the proper technique, you will make massive gains.