Skiing is loads of fun and takes the excitement level up a notch which makes knowing the five best freestyle ski boots an important part of your skiing manifesto. Not much compares to carving up the side of a mountain and terrorizing those more in time with a gentle downhill adventure. Freestyle skiing allows just that; free style and strapping on the best boots in the business makes it that much sweeter. A solid freestyle ski boot is a must for the serious skier. Strapping on a hot pair of freestyle ski boots will set you apart as you scream down the slopes.
The five best freestyle ski boots are emblems of style, fashion, and just plain hotness.
- Salomon Ghost Ski Boot is a wickedly awesome boot that provides superior grip and staying power as you twist and turn down the slope. This ultra light boot boasts an excellent strapping system and added padding to enhance its comfort.
- Full Tilt – Seth Morrison Pro is simply a sick boot that offers all the safety needs. Beneath this exterior, however, is a refined monster begging for tricks and freestyle madness. Providing ample distribution of shock and absorbing plenty more, this is an awesome boot for tricks and mayhem.
- Atomic High Rolla Ski Boot offers high-octane fun in a boot that can handle it all. This boot boasts four straps and an ankle brace for full-up security as well as an interior that provides exceptional comfort and breathability. All this and a sweet design atop rubber mounted bracers providing exceptional absorption.
- Rossignol Scratch Freestyle Ski Boot provides the skier with an unbeatable fit and bracing system which adds comfort and security. Offering excellent flexibility and best in class finish, this boot has extra soft interior supporting fit, form, and comfort.
- Full Tilt Bumble Bee Pro is a sick performance boot bent on melting the snow beneath you. Begging to be pushed to the limits, this boot challenges all comers. Hot ass looks cover the safety and comfort pluses this boot offers.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …