Men may look dashing in a variety of shirts, but they are exceptionally handsome in these 5 best French cuff dress shirts for men. The proper blend of shirt colors along with a contrasting tie can bring out a more formal look. A wide selection of cotton textures and collar styles are included in these top choices.
- Steven Land Dress Shirts. This designer has a variety of cotton poplin, French cuff dress shirts for men. He offers dress shirts with a spread collar which is also known as a cutaway collar. These shirts are stylish and very affordable so they are great for everyday working attire.
- Canali Multi-striped Dress Shirts. Canali dress shirts for men are made in Italy. They have an assortment of styles including an attractive twill cotton, French cuff shirt with a single front pocket. A very classic look that works well under any stylish suit jacket. Canali prices are high, but you are paying for a high quality dress shirt.
- Daniel Ellissa Dress Shirts for Men. Many of the Daniel Ellissa dress shirts have a new and unique look with a button down collar and French cuff links. The bold and dark colors reflect a new era of fashion among a younger generation. These dress shirts are also made in Italy but are at a very affordable price.
- Ralph Lauren Classic Fit French Cuff Regent. A well-known name because of their quality and classic fashions. The Regent men’s dress shirt looks well with or without a suit jacket. This shirt is reasonably priced, and Ralph Lauren also offers a selection of Oxford dress shirts.
- Opalona of Paris. Any man interested in a trendy look will want to check out Opalona of Paris. They offer an exciting and new approach to men’s dress shirts. The collars and French cuffs offer a bright and distinctive contrast to the main color of the garment. A variety of contrasting colors including orange, purple, and prints are available. Opalona is a great choice for the man who wants to stand out in a crowd.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.