Men may look dashing in a variety of shirts, but they are exceptionally handsome in these 5 best French cuff dress shirts for men. The proper blend of shirt colors along with a contrasting tie can bring out a more formal look. A wide selection of cotton textures and collar styles are included in these top choices.
- Steven Land Dress Shirts. This designer has a variety of cotton poplin, French cuff dress shirts for men. He offers dress shirts with a spread collar which is also known as a cutaway collar. These shirts are stylish and very affordable so they are great for everyday working attire.
- Canali Multi-striped Dress Shirts. Canali dress shirts for men are made in Italy. They have an assortment of styles including an attractive twill cotton, French cuff shirt with a single front pocket. A very classic look that works well under any stylish suit jacket. Canali prices are high, but you are paying for a high quality dress shirt.
- Daniel Ellissa Dress Shirts for Men. Many of the Daniel Ellissa dress shirts have a new and unique look with a button down collar and French cuff links. The bold and dark colors reflect a new era of fashion among a younger generation. These dress shirts are also made in Italy but are at a very affordable price.
- Ralph Lauren Classic Fit French Cuff Regent. A well-known name because of their quality and classic fashions. The Regent men’s dress shirt looks well with or without a suit jacket. This shirt is reasonably priced, and Ralph Lauren also offers a selection of Oxford dress shirts.
- Opalona of Paris. Any man interested in a trendy look will want to check out Opalona of Paris. They offer an exciting and new approach to men’s dress shirts. The collars and French cuffs offer a bright and distinctive contrast to the main color of the garment. A variety of contrasting colors including orange, purple, and prints are available. Opalona is a great choice for the man who wants to stand out in a crowd.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.