Impress your girl with the 5 best French restaurants in New Jersey. French cuisine is one of the best ways to make her happy. Tell her to put on that little black dress; it’s time to dine in style.
- Madeleines Petit Paris. The list of the 5 best French restaurants in New Jersey begins with this elegant eatery. Fine wine and delicate French cuisine takes you to Paris without ever leaving New Jersey. Thrill your lady by ordering her a glass of French Bordeaux or Italian Chianti. Let her take the time to browse the menu and choose any of the French entrees. This is her night, so don’t worry about the prices. Just make sure you have your credit card handy. Madeleines Petit Paris: 416 Tappan Road, Northvale, New Jersey 07647. (201) 767-0063.
- Avenue Restaurant. You’ll love dining outside on the terrace at this French restaurant. There is a gorgeous ocean view, an open raw bar, 200 different wines and live entertainment. Avenue Restaurant: 23 Ocean Ave., Long Branch, New Jersey 07740. (732) 759-2900.
- The Frenchtown Inn. The next venue on this 5 best French restaurants list takes you to the banks of the Delaware River. The Frenchtown Inn is small and romantic. The setting is intimate enough for couples looking for some quality time alone. You must dress nicely to eat here. The Frenchtown Inn: 7 Bridge St., Frenchtown, New Jersey 08825. (908) 996-3300.
- Lorenas. You’ll find this French restaurant to be very elegant in nature. The service is outstanding. The menu consists of appetizers and dinner entrees that will cost you, but judging from the reviews, it is totally worth it. Lorenas: 168 Maplewood Ave., Maplewood, New Jersey 07040. (973) 763-4460.
- Le Jardin. The last of our best French restaurants is this romantic dining experience. The menu is expensive but the food is fresh and very appealing. Le Jardin: 1257 River Road, Edgewater, New Jersey 07020. (201) 224 9898.
If you don't have a San Francisco income, you can lose your shirt there faster than you would in Vegas. Do not fear beca ...
Sushi may be an acquired taste, but if you can get past the concept – and the chopsticks – you’ll be well on your way to ...
We here at MadeMan.com sometimes refer to the internet as “he”, “him”, “she”, “that dude”, “God”, “the queen”, and “bitc ...