Next time you travel to California with your lady love, take her to these 5 best French restaurants in Orange County, California. Treat her to the best French cuisine money can buy and watch her eyes light up.
- Ambrosia: This one of the 5 best French restaurants is very elegant, with a name that rolls off the tongue very nicely. As you eat your meal, listen to the grand piano play in the background. If you’re looking for a romantic place to take her, this is it. There is a private dining room to make it even more intimate. Your menu includes very delicate and delightful French cuisine from Crevettes Flambees to Truite De Tasmanie. This is a classy dining experience and very European. Ambrosia: 801 North Main St., Orange County Pavilion, Santa Ana, California 92701. (714) 550-0880.
- French 75 Laguna: Dine with some of the elite residents of Laguna Beach at this French eatery. Expect your meal to be expensive but quite good on the palate. Make your reservations before stepping out, they are required to dine at the French 75 Laguna. French 75 Laguna: 1464 South Pacific Coast Highway, Laguna Beach, California 92651. (949) 494-8444.
- Basilic: Serves elegant entrees and provides a delightful ambience. Take her here if she favors Swiss French cuisine. Although the restaurant appears quaint, if not a little ordinary from the outside, you’ll find the prices high once you enter. Basilic: 217 Marine Avenue, Newport Beach, California 92662. (949) 673-0570
- La Vie en Rose: Our number four on the 5 best list has outdoor dining and a cozy, romantic feel to it. The food is Gascon and Provençal French cuisine. It’s a very nice place to take your love. La Vie en Rose: 240 S State College Blvd., Brea, California 92821. (714) 529-8333.
- Pinot Provence: You can actually spend your vacation at the Westin South Coast Plaza Hotel and enjoy this French fare anytime you wish. The Pinot Provence resides within the hotel and provides an excellent chance to have all you need in one place. The restaurant is exceptionally elegant and the food is outstanding. It is actually one of Orange County’s best French dining experiences. Consider giving your sweetheart the best of both worlds at Pinot Provence. Of course, reservations are required if you decide to stay elsewhere. Pinot Provence: 686 Anton Blvd., Westin South Coast Plaza Hotel, Costa Mesa, California 92626. (714) 444-5900.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
You’re Not a Man Unless You Can Cook These 5 Meals
You're not off the hook: This list includes dessert.