This article lists the 5 best fully automatic paintball guns. Paintball guns may also be referred to as markers, instead of guns, in an effort to separate them from real firearms. A fully automatic paintball gun is one that fires paint continuously after pulling the trigger. It will not cease firing until the trigger is released. This continuous automatic firing can also be achieved by using the burst mode setting on many guns. Here are the five best paintball guns with fully automatic capabilities, burst mode settings, or customizable components that will allow the marker owner to achieve the full automatic effect on their paintball guns:
- The Tippmann A-5 paintball gun retails for around $150. It is the most popular marker for the price. This gun is fully customizable and has a cyclone feed system that enables it to fire at faster rates.
- The Tippmann 98 custom costs approximately $119. Customers like the reliability and accuracy of this gun. It is customizable for fully automatic capabilities.
- The Tippmann X7 Electro Phenom paintball marker has a retail price of about $400. The neat thing about this gun is the fact that it does not have recoil. This makes the gun shoot smoother and lessens the need for aim adjustments.
- The next gun on the list is the Bob Long Protege. It is another customer favorite. The price tag on this marker is about $600.
- The Snyder MR1 Tactical Paintball gun is the final one on the list. Customers rave about the accuracy and comfort of this marker. It costs approximately $130.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
What You Can Learn From Your Date’s Outfit—Including How Luc...
From the daddy’s girl to the free spirit to the trendsetter, we’ve got you covered.
10 Reasons Your Wife Is Unhappy in Your Marriage
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.